Mountain Equipment K7 Infinium Men's Jacket
An exceptionally warm and protective expedition down jacket with full box wall construction and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric.
The proven K7 design has seen the most serious use in the Himalaya, Antarctic and Alaska and the addition of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric makes it more protective still, both super light and weather resistant it adds an extra level of defence when the weather turns at the point of full commitment.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 10D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 300g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- EXL system incorporated into back of jacket
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, chest pocket, inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 10D inner hem and hood lining
- Weight : 720 g
Weight: 720 g