Osprey Tempest 34L Women
The mid-volume women’s-specific Tempest 34 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt mean this pack moves with you on technical terrain. Featuring a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve, and a mounting option for trekking poles and an ice axe. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Grab handle
- Designed for Women
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
➤Weight: 1.1 kg;
➤Dimensions (cm): 54 / 29 / 23;
➤Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon.