Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Gloves
The pinnacle Capstone Gloves deliver big-time warmth and performance for anything from cool spring powder days to sub-zero night skiing in the heart of winter. These gloves feature the option of running two ALTIHeat™ batteries per glove and offer an enhanced heating element surface throughout the back of hand and fingers. These additions effectively double the already industry-leading and toasty-warm heat output offered in our popular Lucent™ and Heated Stormtracker™ styles. Our ALTIHeat™ heated glove technology, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft, a GORE-TEX insert and touch-screen compatible Sensor™ leather come together to form the perfect glove for resort and backcountry adventures.
- GORE-TEX insert
- 90% nylon
- 10% spandex stretch laminated twill
- water-resistant goat leather palm - PrimaLoft® HiLoft Silver 100% polyester insulation 200 g/m
- EnduraLoft™ Insulation 100% polyester 133 g/m2 at palm and gauntlet
- Moonlite Pile Fleece Palm 100% polyester
- Tricot Lining back of hand 100% polyester.