Outdoor Research Men’s Horizon Jacket
Make the trail yours in wet weather with the waterproof, breathable protection of the Outdoor Research Horizon rain jacket. It provides high-end performance at a price that won't rain on your parade.
- Interior and exterior front-zipper stormflaps and a fully adjustable, wire-brimmed hood help keep out the weather
- Durable ripstop nylon fabric features 2.5-layer waterproof breathable Ventia™ and fully taped seams
- Hem-to-pit TorsoFlo™ venting offers easy climate control
- Zippered hand pockets are positioned for easy access when wearing a harness; left hand pocket doubles as a built-in stuff sack for packing the jacket
- Elastic cuffs with hook-and-loop closures and an elastic drawcord hem help seal out cold drafts
Weight 411 g