Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX
mountaineering, high altitude with snow, working in winter conditions.
- INSOLE: Pro-fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Nylon XT + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
- UPPER: One-piece water-repellent upper in Perwanger 3mm suede + rear facing in PU Tek high-tenacity technical fabric. Flex point for great possibility of movement. Long durability thanks to protective rubber rand.
- LACING: New “Speed Lacing” system with plastic and metal small parts. The advanced lacing at the tip is divided in two parts. The lower part with belt loops allows a quick sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the fit volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lacing-block which divides the tension zones of the lacing and webbing to lock the heel. At the end the hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrap of the upper part of the ankle. Accurate and comfortable fit without any constrictions.
- LINING: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for a greater warm and waterproof.
- SOLE: Essential AC, designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with VIBRAM®, the result is a sole with contained volumes with a precise, light, durable and comfortable fit.
- Made in Asolo (Italy).
Weight 900 g (size 42)