Scarpa Phantom 6000 HD
boot created for technical high-altitude climbing in cold environments and ice
fall climbing. Extremely lightweight and warm, with a snug and comfortable fit.
- GAITER: KCN-Tech Shoeller water repellent fabric + elastic S-Tech Schoeller fabric + Super-Fabric, laminated with an Hdry® membrane to guarantee maximum waterproof performance.
- FLEXSEAL®: Waterproof zip.
- SHELL: INNER SHELLHigh-tenacity water-repellent microfibre + EVA + 3mm Cork to ensure maximum heat insulation.
- FAST LOCK: Quick closing system with Dyneema® cord and intermediate pull-tab, to progressively wrap the foot.
- EDGE: Protective PU tech rand on the upper.
- MOUNTAIN 6000: Removable liner: High density EVA 2mm + Primaloft micro-fleece with Velcro closure to make it easier to put on and to ensure maximum heat insulation.
- INSOLE: CARBON FIBER INSOLECarbon with differentiated thicknesses for great torsion control and lightness; upper EVA coating for maximum comfort and insulation.
- ALTITUDE FOOTBED: Removable insole: 37.5® fabric (upper section) + Aluminium (mid section), dual density EVA lower section for maximum heat insulation.
- SOLE: Vibram® 0 Gravity V-Lite. Compatible with automatic crampons.
Weight 1005 g (size 42)