Scarpa Ribelle Lite HD
boot for fast and light technical mountaineering, via ferratas and challenging
backpacking with heavy loads.
- INSOLE: MOUNTING INSOLE- Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
- UPPER: Microfiber with technical water-resistant fabric. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection. The upper construction together with the sole ensures maximum precision and durability, supporting and cushioning the foot.
- LACING: The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
- LINING: Laminated with HDry® and 37.5® fabric technology for greater comfort and waterproofing.
- SOLE: The Pentax Precision Roll Sole, designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole.
- OUTSOLE: The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
- COMPATIBLE: With semi-automatic crampons.
- Made in Asolo (Italy).
Weight per pair 1300g (size 42)