Scarpa Rush POLAR GTX - Winter
Scarpa Rush Polar GTX
The new Rush Polar GTX hiking boot of the Italian manufacturer Scarpa was designed to complete the collection of their winter hiking boots.
The current model is recommended for sub zero temperatures, for easy to medium-difficulty hikes, as well as some urban use in freezing cold conditions.
Scarpa Rush Polar GTX manages to offer thermal comfort down to -20 Celsius degrees thanks to GORE-TEX® Duratherm and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation technologies, two of the top rated solutions in the outdoor industry.
Feeatures and Specs:
Upper and Lining
- The upper is made of Perwanger® leather with a thickness from 1,7 to 1,9 mm.
- Lining : GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort (Duratherm) and PrimaLoft® Gold.
- 3D Autofit collar in padded fabric, the ankle area is well protected while the foot is stabilized without pressure points.
- Newly developed “Speed Lacing” with two-component small parts in light steel and plastic. The advanced lacing at the toe is differentiated into two parts.
- The lower part with lace hooks allows for quick sliding of the lace and adjustment of the fit volumes in a single movement.
- The upper part has a lace lock that divides the tension areas of the lacing and hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrapping of the ankle, to obtain a comfortable fit without constraints.
- PRESA® TRK-02 is made of SUPERGUM W compound, highly performing in winter conditions, it ensures grip on icy terrain and snow.
- The pronounced bead and the caps favor downhill braking and uphill grip. Furthermore, the IKS technology (Interactive Kinetic System), characterized by 7 shock absorbing areas (domes) support the weight of the body in a progressive and specific way during mountain activities
- Recommended: winter season , down to minus 20 (-20 Celsius degrees).
- Weight: 680 grams per boot (size 42).