RUSH has been designed for demanding speed hikers, that approach to medium and long distances. This model is perfect for whom would reach the top running or speed hiking.
RUSH is a versatile shoe that focus on comfort, stability and traction
on every terrain.Designed for women, perfect shoe for off-road trails on wet
terrains and long-distances.
A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort, durability and grip on all terrains. suitable for all and especially those seeking a high level of cushioning, protection, support and reactivity. comfort and versatility, along with the iks technology, make rush the ideal shoe for the mountain.
- UPPER: Mesh with heat-sealed film external cage for more support, with SCARPA® design. Internal toe cap for more protection.
- DST TPU FRAME: Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion System Ergonomic integrated TPU system that guarantees stability and anti-torsion. .
- INTERNAL CAGE: Internal microfiber cage integrated to the upper to contain the foot.
- LACING: Light cord loops system that evenly spreads the pressure. The upper is easily secured, avoiding pressure points.
- LINING: One piece of elastic mesh that waps the foot without any constriction. Offers a perfect fit with great flexibility.
- SOLE: FREE-DOME SOLE- Designed and made by SCARPA with IKS technology (Interactive Kinetic System) which is characterized by 7 cushioning areas (domes): 6 in the forefoot and 1 on the heel. The 7 domes offer a great cushioning during the running or the dynamic hiking phase, while the EVA midsole with two density areas absorbs the impacts.
Weight 395 g (size 42)