Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated
Sleeping well when you are backpacking requires that you sleep comfortably. The Comfort Light™ Insulated sleeping mat uses Air Sprung Cell™ technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells to provide excellent stability and amazing comfort. There is a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce the weight. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve allows simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine-tune your personal comfort level.
- R-Value of 3.7 is warm enough for extended 3.5-season camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- PillowLock™ system prevents your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping.