Rab Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody Women
With its blown Primaloft® Silver Luxe synthetic insulation, it is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering low-maintenance longevity with clump-free distribution and easy layering under an outer shell. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides reliable low-bulk performance when wet or compressed and Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels are lofted on the inside and flat on the outside for efficient moisture dispersal and comfortable movement. Atmos™ is our own wind and water-resistant fabric. Constructed from tightly woven nylon yarn, Atmos™ is a soft feel fabric that allows insulation to fully loft whilst remaining highly breathable. Lightweight and packable, Atmos™ is perfect for outdoor garments.
Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, whether thrown over a t-shirt for a quick summer boost or used as a midlayer when the weather chills down, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody delivers highly versatile all-mountain warmth.
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (90g size 12)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs