Scarpa Manta Tech GTX
It’s a tough mountain climbing boot! Scarpa Manta Tech is a perfect blend of durable boot building heritage and modern lightweight technology. The boot excuses confidence to stand on small edge when scrambling and the overall support for semiautomatic crampons is superb.
- INSOLE PRO FIBER XT 20 Upper EVA coating + compressed anti stretch lower coating in felt.
- UPPER Perwanger suede 3mm water-resistant. EXO SCARPA is the ankle padding for support and structure, at the same time there is an ergonomic collar made in elastic fabric for a perfect ankle wrapping.
A rubber rand for protection and great durability against rock as well as reducing pressure of crampon bindings. PU Tech heel protection for support and containement is realized in one a single peace.
- LINING GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort Footwear (Duratherm) membrane for thermic protection and waterproofing. - 15% ligther insulation. Fewer, ligthweight hollow fibres, low fibre density.
- SOLE PENTAX PRECISION XT SOLE Functional and essential design, made with a PU combination with diffentiated density, TPU heel inserts. With a durable Vibram® MONT rubber compound with a climbing zone for scrambling and via ferrata.
- COMPATIBLE With semi-automatic crampons.